Management Systems are systematic frameworks designed to manage an organization’s policies, procedures and processes and promote continual improvement within.
Every business has three basic challenges that threaten its success:
- Comply with customer requirements and government regulations and standards
- Protect the organization through embedding quality and instituting best practices
- Grow the organization, extending the customer reach and satisfaction, thereby increasing revenue
Management systems allow organizations to meet these challenges by instilling best practices and validating, through certification, that they are properly established.
IHE offers consulting services for a wide range of management systems, both conventional and industry specific.
- Environmental management and sustainable development (ISO 14001, EMAS, Travelife, Ecolabel);
- Food Hygiene and Safety Management (HACCP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, IFS);
- Human resources management (appraisal systems);
- Energy Management (ISO 5001);
- Laboratory Accreditation Systems (ISO 17025);
- Occupational Health and Safety (Risk Assessments, OHSAS 18001);
- Supply Chain Management;
- Quality Management (ISO 9001, TQM, EFQM)