Corporate social and environmental responsibility is the concept in which companies integrate voluntary social and environmental concerns in their business operations and in their interaction with their stakeholders. It extends beyond full compliance with the legal obligations of a company by investing more in sustainability, human capital, the environment and relations with stakeholders. It begins as culture, behaviour and action from within the company and expands outward covering the society in which it operates.
Organizations are invited to have a clear environmental policy and to contribute positively to the welfare of society and the planet, while promoting environmental and business sustainability themselves.
Innovative Business Services provides consulting services for implementing an environmental and sustainability management system based on various standards / schemes like ISO 14001, EMAS, Travelife, Green Key. Our services include:
- Initial environmental and sustainability impact assessment to identify and assess all environmental / sustainability aspects and identify those that may have significant effects on the environment (raw materials, air emissions, effluents and waste, etc.)
- Action plan
- Development and documentation of an environmental / sustainability management system.
- Monitoring, control and assisting the implementation of the management system
- Environmental Programs
- Efficient waste management and reduction systems (solids, liquids and gases)
- Audits and inspections
- Corrective actions management